Strategic communications planned and executed by GPS are a powerful, cost effective means of disseminating persuasive, credible, targeted messages to customers, voters, and other key audiences. Our programs deliver a positive impact on your business in several ways:
GPS strategic communications programs are designed to support your business and legislative objectives. Our programs…
- Monitor legislative initiatives
- Support direct government relations (lobbying) efforts
- Create and maintain tailored issue management programs
- Create, build and maintain company/organizational image with key legislators, target groups and existing clients
- Create and maintain positive public image
- Build effective coalitions
GPS manages and disseminates information and key company messages. We…
- Create/maintain awareness of products/services and Issues
- Explain, educate and persuade at a deeper level of comprehension
- Create, build and maintain a positive image
- Affect and change public perceptions and behavior
GPS will also….
- Create goodwill and build relationships internally and externally
- Articulate company policies and positions
- Support and strengthen all additional company communication efforts
It’s really quite simple. We pride ourselves in providing high-impact targeted communications. In other words, we focus our expertise on your issues and your target audience to help you- – market products, manage issues, and build strategic relationships. GPS works to better position your company and increase bottom line gains. We believe effective communications should contribute to your long-term success.
Our value stems from our four core competencies — Strategic Planning and Counsel, Issue Management, and Market Development.
We leverage these competencies to deliver cost-effective, high-impact messages that address your needs and concerns. Our program then extends to key audiences and outside influences including; shareholders, employees, local communities, and all branches of government domestically and internationally.
Global Political Solutions (GPS) takes a pragmatic, strategic approach to designing targeted programs. We believe creativity is a valuable strategic tool, not an end unto itself.